Between 2004 and 2007 I went to Disneyland 6 times. And during 2008 I went ZERO. I was supposed to go last February, but got plagued with blasted Mononucleosis and wasn't able to go. Note that trip was all expenses paid by my sister. Pissed. And I'm still pissed to this day that I didn't get to go. Since I haven't been to the Happiest Place On Earth for a year and a half I am going through serious withdrawals!!
Here's a recap of some of my fabulous trips to my favorite destination in the world.
2004

2006

2006

2007

There was also a trip in 2005 and another in 2007 that I don't have any pictures of. I need to go to Disneyland soon!!!
1 comment:
I think instead of making it to Disneyland... You need to try out DISNEYWORLD!!! And stop by my place too!!!! :) How are ya girl?
Post a Comment