Friday, October 9, 2009

No longer a book worm


After 4 "quick" weeks of studying all day and class all night and never seeing my cute husband I am proud to say that I am almost(I just have to take the state exam) a Certified Nurse Assistant. It may not be much to some of you but I'm glad I went back to school to get this training. I've always had an interest in health and this was a good way for me to get a little training so I could potentially have a job in a health care setting. I had so much fun in my class and loved my teachers and met some really fun people. I'm kind of sad its over so soon because we were all just getting to know each other and form friendships and now we're done and I probably won't see many of them again. But I'm glad I did it. Now the hard part: finding a job in a hospital where I can work with kid diapers instead of adult diapers;)

2 comments:

The Dutsons said...

Well done friend! I don't know why but most medical stuff freaks me out so I think you are twice as awesome as everyone else does!

Jaci said...

well congrats on finishing school! :) thanks for leaving me a comment, i haven't talked to you forever! you and clint are so cute!!