Friday, January 15, 2010

anniversary blog

As some of you may know, Clint and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on December 18. I can't believe already two years have flown by. But even crazier I have known and been with Clint for over six years. That just seems so weird to me. We started dating when I was 16 and he was 15.
I thought it would be fun to put up a few random pics from our six years of togetherness.

2004


2005



2006


2007





2008


2009


We love eachother.

3 comments:

The Dutsons said...

Love it. You guys are way squishy cute. Is that a new puupy? Because I love that too!

W. Nielson said...

How fun! That is SO fun that you have pictures of when you were in high school! Happy be-lated anniversary! I hope I get to see some beautiful pictures of Hawaii on here!!:) I hope that you had fun....and we will totally have to have a LOST party! I love watching it, but I think we should have done what you guys did and catch up on the last season....I had to keep asking Chris questions!

Ashley said...

You guys are so cute!