Monday, May 3, 2010

Long over due...

I've been thinking a lot about going somewhere warm and fun the past few weeks and it reminded me of my Hawaii trip in January and how I wish I could go back. I tried to convince Clint that we had nothing tying us to Utah so we should just move there and make a living there. I mean come on, why wouldn't we, but he reminded me that I would probably miss my family. I tried to tell him I would be fine and we could just live there for a few years or months for that matter. He didn't think it was such a great idea. But you mark my words I will one day live in Hawaii, even if its just for a short time, I will!
Here's some great moments of our girls trip! Besides the whale/dolphin encounter, which I don't have any pics of on this computer, one of the greatest things we did was drive across the island probably six times just to go to Mostumotos...greatest shave ice in the world! It really is all it's cracked up to be. Delish!!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry but you can't live there unless Kyle and I can come too. I think I would miss you a little too much.

The Dutsons said...

Me and Nate always talk about moving there for a few years, so just go whem we do and we can be beach bums together! Don't forget there is warm beach down my way too... Miss you!