Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a quick little update before my life gets flipped upside down...Tomorrow I start my second and last semester of my LPN nursing program, which means I have a full Monday-Friday schedule that is going to really throw me for a loop since I have spent the last month doing pretty much nothing but sleeping in, eating out, and hanging with my fam. I'm nervous for this semester because it's going to be crazy busy for me, not to mention I will be having a BABY with a month of class left to go. We'll see how this all goes down. To say the least I'm really nervous and extremely excited at the same time for these next three months. I've tried to do some of my "nesting" during my winter break since I probably won't be able to nest much with school so Clint and I got a start on the nursery. And I must say its going to be darling!

It's a work in progress but here's what we've got so far.



We can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Im excited for you to have a lil boy! Babies bring you so much joy you will love being a mother! and your nursery is very cute! i love the safari jungle animals a lot!