Thursday, September 25, 2008

A catch up post

I know I haven't posted anything in months and I'm not going to pretend that I've forgotten or that I haven't had the time, because I have plenty of time and I've looked at my boring blog plenty of times. It comes down to the fact that mine and Clint's lives aren't all that interesting and I don't really have much to blog about. But here's a little catch up post to show some of the things we've been up to lately.
I chopped off all my hair and donated it to Locks of Love Foundation. I figured I needed a haircut anyway so I thought the least I could to is give my hair to those who need it instead of letting it all get thrown away.


All of Clint's hard work with our garden paid off. We had many carrots, beans, peas, and a few zucchinis and cucumbers.


We've been going to the Bingham football games to watch Mike. He is doing really well as a receiver. It makes the games really fun to watch when you are actually there to do more than socialize (like we would do when we were in high school).


I had my twenty first birthday and spent the day and the spa. THANKS CLINT:)


Sarah and I went down to Orem to visit Abby and see her apartment. And I received my first Clarinet lesson from her. She is actually really good(she is taking clarinet at UVU for her music major) but I was awful it was so dang hard to get air through that thing. And when you did you were lucky if it didn't come out like a horn or a squeak...I was seriously light-headed after one minute of blowing.



That's about all. Oh yeah one more thing. Clint's chickens started to lay eggs. He was pretty excited about that. Here was our first egg.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You stink...didn't even know you had a blog. Your hair was so long! You make me want to cut mine! So not brave. You look great and so glad to see you are doing well.
Ashley

Allie said...

Cute blog, Lyndz!

Alisha said...

i'm so happy you wrote on your blog!!! yay!!

Jessica Jeffers said...

Hello!

Oh my i cant believe you cute your long lucious locks! I love your hair short though. it looks so cute on you! I miss you girl! we need to do lunch!

love ya,

Jess

Jessica Jeffers said...

THINGS ARE GOING REALLY GREAT! I AM GLAD TO THAT YOU AND CLINT ARE DOING SO GOOD! YES I LOVE BEING MARRIED!!! IT IS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED IT TO BE AND MORE!