I love the fall, and one of my favorite things about fall is PUMPKIN CARVING! I'm not great at it but I have fun doing it. Every year I like to at least carve one pumpkin to get into the Halloween spirit. The last couple years my friends and I have gotten together to carve. We are very fortunate because we get to carve at Mabey's house of "Mabey's Pumpkin Patch." It is so much fun to get together with friends for this. Sadly, Clint had to work for this carving night so he missed it. But I do have a picture of my pumpkin, that of which I am very proud of. This is the result of 2 1/2 hours of eye strain and hand cramps.

I think she looks pretty good.
4 comments:
You're amazing. It's official.
wow i am really impressed with this pumpkin carving! I think i would get way to frustrated before i could finish!
Anyways... we have a house in Herriman right now. It is good for us right now but when we decide to have kids it will be too small. So we might as well get into a bigger one while the market it down and we can still afford the payments.
Are you guys still living in the same place?
Lyndsee i cant believe it ha ha you should take this up for a living little girls would pay big bucks for this ha ha
I am happy to see you blogging again...2 in a row!
Post a Comment