Sunday, November 16, 2008

Full of Thanksgiving

things i'm thankful for

-clint
-my parents
-my family
-being so close to my family
-my closest friends
-people who make me want to be a better person
-being sealed in the temple
-my job
-my niece
-my nephews
-being able to spend my life with clint
-clint's family
-a warm bed
-my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

I'm grateful for the blessings that I have and for the life that I am living.

2 comments:

melissa said...

FIRST OF ALL, I'M THRILLED YOU FOUND ME!!!! I really got so excited when i saw you leave a comment! and gosh, your hair is so cute, i can't believe how long it got! So please fill me in on the married life, are you guys just loving it? The only bad thing about the aerobics class is that its downtown...but can you just imagine how unbelievably happy i would be if you came.....honored! Its 800 south and about 700 east.

Katie W. said...

I am grateful for you!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You are wonderful my dear.